If you are craving for an easy weeknight meal, chicken and vegetable stir fry is one perfect recipe for you.
Various different vegetables and seasonings in this dish bring so much freshness and lightness to the recipe and also makes this stir fry one perfect easy meal to prepare in just under 20 minutes.
It’s super easy to be put together with just the perfect amount of veggies and chicken this is perfect for those who love meal prepping. This recipe is proof that cooking can be fun and easy.
There are many other vegetables that you can add in this recipe, but I found that bell pepper, asparagus, broccoli, and white mushrooms are the perfect combination that goes really well with chicken.
Additional seasonings, like chili flakes, ginger, garlic, and sesame seeds make the flavors marry and create one perfect food combination that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
The dish itself is super healthy and it represents a great source of proteins, and most importantly it is low in carbohydrates and that makes this dish super Keto friendly. Dig in, in this deliciousness.
Let’s Ketofy it!
Place a pan on medium heat and melt coconut oil. Add in the diced chicken and let it cook for 5 minutes, or until completely cooked through. Remove the chicken on a plate aside.
Melt and heat additional coconut oil in the same pan and cook bell pepper, asparagus, broccoli, and diced mushrooms. Cook until tender and starts to crisp up.
Add in the cooked chicken in the same pan and add seasonings: garlic, ginger and chili flakes and cook for one more minute.
With constant stirring add in the coconut aminos and cook for 2 more minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
Serve the stir fry in a bowl with sesame seeds on top.
- Keto Beef Spinach and Shirataki Noodles Stir Fry
- Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Keto General Tso’s Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
Keto Chicken and Vegetables Stir Fry
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan and heat to medium hot, add diced chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until done. Set aside.
- In the same pan heat remaining coconut oil, add bell pepper, asparagus, broccoli and mushrooms and cook until crisp tender.
- Return chicken to the pan, add ginger, garlic and chilli flakes and cook 1 minute.
- Add coconut aminos and cook for 2 minutes more to evaporate the liquid.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.