Everyone gets worn down from time to time. When you start to feel broken and frustrated inside, it’s time to rejuvenate and destress with a super booster. We’ve got just the thing.
Try our Avocado Green Smoothie with Coconut Milk. This super smoothie includes super ingredients to help reduce inflammation and restore your energy levels.
Let’s consider avocado. It is a nutrient-dense fruit. Avocados contain many vitamins and minerals such as potassium, folate and lutein.
Next, our recipe smooth features ginger. This herbal root consists of many essential nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin B 5 & 6 that are required for optimum health.
We don’t stop there! We use some spinach leaves, which are rich in iron, manganese, magnesium, folate.
Don’t forget and appreciate coconut milk, which stimulates weight loss and lowers cholesterol. To crown it all, we finish our recipe with chia seeds, which are second to none in a healthful dietary pattern.
You can use the keto-approved sweetener of your choice in this recipe, but you may find that you don’t need it. This is because the recipe calls for freshly squeezed lime juice, which is refreshing and naturally sweet.
The ginger also adds a nice flavor that you may find to be enough without added sweeteners.
Let’s Do It!
To make, you’ll need a high-speed blender. Add all ingredients to the blender and mix on high until the mixture is smooth.
For a thicker smoothie, add more ice and less water. For a sweeter smoothie, use more lime juice in place of water and reduce the keto sweetener.
You can use frozen spinach to help make sure the smoothie is cold!
Serve with chia seeds sprinkled on top. Enjoy for breakfast or a snack.
You’ll also enjoy these smoothies:
- Blackberry Avocado Chia Spinach Smoothie
- Avocado Collagen Chocolate Smoothie
- Strawberry Avocado Collagen Protein Milkshake
Keto Avocado Coconut Green Smoothie
- Wash your ginger and spinach thoroughly.
- Peel and grate the ginger, scoop out the avocado flesh. Chop spinach leaves.
- Using a blender, mix all of the ingredients (except chia seeds and stevia) for a minute to obtain a smooth and uniform mixture. Optionally, pour some water and lime juice into the blender to produce the desired thickness.
- Include some ice cubes and the sweetener into the mix just to flavor it up. Transfer to a glass and garnish with a teaspoon of chia seeds on top. Give a stir and serve immediately.