Do you love Casserole? If so, you will enjoy this classic Chicken Broccoli Casserole.
This easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients to make. All you need are cooked chicken breast, broccoli, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. For seasoning, you’ll need garlic, dry basil, salt and pepper to taste.
This delicious chicken casserole doesn’t take long to prepare. It’s a great way to prepare dinner right away. It also helps to make use of leftover for lunch!
Alternatively, you can use leftover chicken or turkey as well!
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Easy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 2 oz chicken breast cooked
- 1/2 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dry basil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set the oven to 375°F to preheat.
- Boil some water over the stove and cook the broccoli florets in for around 5 minutes. Prepare a colander for draining the broccoli.
- Cut the chicken to form bite-sized chunks.
- Transfer the chicken pieces to a small casserole dish mix. Mix in with the cooked broccoli.
- Use a separate bowl to make the sauce. Stir the sour cream, basil, and crushed garlic together. Flavor with the salt and pepper. Coat the broccoli and chicken with the sauce. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly on the surface. Bake for around 7-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!