Cheesy Bacon Chicken Caesar Casserole
This tasty Bacon Chicken Caesar Casserole recipe will make everyone in your family happy. It is ideal for any day of the week because its preparation is extremely simple and the result is amazing, warm and comforting.
This is a complete meal that can be prepared for dinner and the leftover is awesome for lunches. You can put this in your lunch box and take it to work.
In overall, this dish is quite simple to make as it only requires common ingredients that can be found in every keto kitchen such as chicken breast, bacon, spinach, cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and a few condiments. The outcome is magnificent!
Let's Ketofy It!
Place bacon slices on a baking sheet, well separated and bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 350F until they’re cooked. Once done, remove from heat, chop into small pieces and set aside.
While waiting for bacon to be cooked in the oven, cut the chicken breast into small cubes then fry in a frying pan with olive oil and minced garlic for 7 minutes until cooked. Make sure you stir well. Remove from heat and set aside.
Wash and dry spinach then cut the leaves into small pieces. Get all ingredients ready!
In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Mix very well. Then add mozzarella cheese, bacon bits, chopped spinach, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Pour the mixture in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and cover with Parmesan Cheese and bake for another 5 minutes until golden. Remove from oven.
Serve with salad.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Bacon Chicken Caesar Casserole
- 2 lbs cooked chicken breast
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cup spinach
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp oregano (optional)
- 1 tbsp basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the bacon slices on the baking sheet. Leave enough spaces between each strip. Let it bake in the oven for 15 minutes till the bacon turns golden and cooked through. Take out and slice into fine bits. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop your chicken breast into small cubes. Pan fry in minced garlic and heated olive oil. Cook for 7 minutes. Stir well occasionally. Transfer to a bowl and reserve.
- Rinse the spinach thoroughly and chop into little pieces. Get all ingredients ready.
- Use a large mixing bowl to combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, and cream cheese in. Stir well along with the bacon bits, mozzarella, chopped spinach, garlic powder, and onion. Flavor the mixture with salt and pepper and your favorite herbs and spices.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish. Place in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Check if the middle is cooked and boiled through before removing from the oven.
- Spread the Parmesan cheese on the surface. Cover entirely. Replace in the oven for another 5 minutes till the cheese melts and turns golden.
- Transfer to a serving dish with some salad on the side.