If you love shrimp as much as we do, you would like to learn as many different ways to cook it as you can. Today we’d love to show you this Creamy Tuscan Shrimp cooked with butter, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and other amazing herbs and spices.
This dish will be packed with incredible flavours and your kitchen will smell so lovely. It’s going to be a great family meal and the good thing is that it’s so quick, delicious and easy to prepare.
You can serve this creamy shrimp by itself or with zucchini noodles to make it a wonderful filling for low carb pasta.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Keto Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese fresh grated
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prep the shrimp in a bowl. After cleaning, devein and coat with a mixture of garlic powder, lemon juice, black pepper, and salt.
- Set the stove to medium-high heat. Settle a large frying pan over the stove. Melt the butter in the pan before tossing in the sun-dried tomatoes (if preferred), garlic, and minced onion.
- Mix for about half a minute. Drop the shrimp into the pan and let it cook for 3 minutes. Make sure the shrimp become pinkish in color.
- Melt the cream cheese in the same pan. Continue stirring to combine the cheese with the other ingredients.
- Leave to cook for an additional 5 minutes after adding the spinach, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a bowl once finished.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.