We’ve already tried many types of zucchini noodles before but the unsurpassed flavor of this Zucchini Linguini with roasted shrimp recipe really makes it special.
There are many types of zucchini and summer squash. You can choose whichever type that you like. This dish is very simple to prepare. There are only 2 main things to do: spiralize the zucchini and saute the marinated shrimp. That’s it!
It’s important not to overcook the shrimp because the meat will no longer be tender and firm.
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Related: Zucchini Pasta With Chicken
Zucchini Linguine With Shrimp
- Use the red pepper flakes, garlic powder, black pepper, lime juice, and a dash of salt to marinate the shrimp.
- Set a large skillet over medium heat. Pour some olive oil into the pan and fry the shrimp for around a minute per side. Take out from the heat. Reserve for later.
- Lay a box grater with the largest grating holes side up. Chop off the tips of the zucchini and place it on the grater. Starting from the top of the grater, shred the zucchini to obtain long, slim pieces for the noodles. Flip the zucchini and continue shredding till the whole vegetable is used up. Discard the seeds.
- Heat the olive oil in a cooking pot set over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the noodles along with the cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for around 2-3 minutes.
- Gently throw in the shrimp into the pot. Stir to combine. Allow cooking for half a minute.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Best served hot.