These cream cheese truffles are made with just a handful of ingredients, but they have a deep, complex flavor thanks to the cream cheese. We made the truffles with coffee and rum flavor, but you can get creative and add another flavoring extracts, citrus zest, nuts, or coconut flakes to customize your truffles.
[page_section color=’#2c3e50′ textstyle=’light’ position=’default’] [/page_section]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Let’s Ketofy It!” orientation=”center”]
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, erythritol, ⅛ cup of cocoa powder, heavy whipping cream, espresso, and rum extract.
Set the bowl in your refrigerator for half an hour.
Remove the mixture from the refrigerator. Roll spoonfuls into balls and coat with cocoa powder. Place each coated ball into paper candy or cupcake cups.
Chill for another hour and serve cold!
Watch our short video how we made these sugar-free truffles:
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs
Cream Cheese Chocolate Truffles
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl, together with the heavy whipping cream, erythritol, rum extract, espresso, and ⅛ cup of cocoa powder.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take out the mixture from the fridge and roll a spoonful of it into a ball. Cover it with the remaining cocoa powder and put each ball into separate small paper candy cups.
- Put in the fridge to chill for at least an hour. Best served cold.