Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
This sausage and cabbage skillet is a great option for a family meal at any time of the day. Spicy sausages combined with crunchy cabbage and tender mozzarella make the perfect union. Also, this meal can be served right from the skillet.
If you don’t like spicy foods, simply use regular sausage instead. It can be chicken, pork or beef sausage as long as there are no added sugar, fillers, or preservatives.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Watch our short video how we made this meal:
- Pan Seared Sausage with Mashed Cauliflower
- Spinach and Sausage Egg Muffin Cup
- Creamy Sauteed Sausage with Green Beans
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes
Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup green cabbage shredded
- 3/4 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 2 spicy sausages (120g)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set a large skillet onto a stove with medium-high heat and heat some olive oil in it. Plop the cabbage and onion into the heated oil. Leave for about 8-10 minutes or until the vegetables tender.
- Chop the sausage into bite-sized pieces. Mix in with the cabbage and onion and leave for another 8 minutes.
- Spread the shredded mozzarella on top before turning off the heat. Cover with the lid and let it stand for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese. Afterwards, remove the lid and mix. Garnish with some salt, pepper, and parsley before serving.