If you love preparing sausages, this creamy sauteed sausage with green beans recipe is for you. Pork sausages will be the main ingredient of this dish. You can use other sausages of your choice such as Italian sausage or chicken sausage.
When it comes to sausage on keto, there’s a trick. You need to make sure to choose the sausages that have no fillers and zero added sugar. Make sure they are all-natural and don’t have chemical additives. Read the nutrition labels carefully and make sure a serving fits your macros. Depends on where you live, you can find keto-friendly sausage brands that meet your needs. Jimmy Dean and Coleman Organic are examples. Ask your local butchers if they have all natural sausage too.
This dish will be perfect for lunch or dinner. The ingredients in this recipe are really easy to find, and probably you already have them in your fridge. So, don’t hesitate and make something different for you and your family.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
Sauteed Sausage with Green Beans
- 300 g pork sausage
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop off both tips of the green beans then slice into two. Put aside.
- Chop the sausage links into bite-sized chunks as well. Reserve in a bowl. For easy chopping, refrigerate the sausage for around 15 minutes before cutting.
- Preheat a skillet then pour the oil into heat. Sear the sausage chunks for 5 minutes.
- Once brown, toss in the onion and chopped green beans. Sauté for 4-5 minutes more.
- Gently pour in the cream. Season with pepper and salt. Fold the mix with a spatula to incorporate all the ingredients together. Leave for an additional 3 minutes before turning off the heat.
- Serve in a dish and enjoy warm.