Lemon butter chicken is a delicious dinner dish that you can prepare once a week. It’s creamy, tasty and your family will definitely love it, even if they don’t follow keto.
We use chicken thighs with skin and bone for this recipe. You can use boneless and skinless chicken thighs if you want to. You might also replace this with chicken breast.
First, we will season the meat with the basic seasoning then pan-sear the thighs skin side down approximately 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn brown.
The next step is to add heavy cream, chicken broth, lemon juice, and thyme. Bring it to a boil then simmer and add spinach.
Finally, cover Parmesan cheese on top and bake until it’s cooked. It’s going to smell amazing when you take it out of the oven.
You can serve this with fresh salad and some extra lemon juice.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
Lemon Butter Chicken Thighs
- Mix the minced garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Use this spice mix to season the chicken thighs after washing and drying the meat.
- Turn the stove on medium heat. Settle a large skillet over the heat and melt the butter in. Sauté the seasoned chicken to make all of the sides golden brown.
- Pour the lemon juice, chicken broth, thyme, and heavy cream on top of the chicken. Let it boil then leave to cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Toss in the chopped spinach. Put the lid on top and cook for an additional 3 minutes before turning off the stove.
- Transfer all of the contents into a baking dish. Dust generously with Parmesan cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Remember to preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Serve while hot with a lettuce salad on the side.