This white chicken chili is a very delicious chicken soup. Its low carb version is also very quick and easy to prepare.
We use chicken breast for this recipe and we cut it into small cubes. You can use shredded chicken breast if you want to. You can even use beef, pork or shrimp instead of chicken. The recipe will be the same even if you try different meat flavor.
You can also add cream cheese and sour cream or coconut cream to thicken the soup.
To keep it quick and simple, we prepare this soup in a saucepan. You can use a crockpot as well if you prefer the slow cook method.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
White Chicken Chili
- Brunoise cut the chili pepper and onion to make small chunks. Also, chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and dredge with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Sliver the cauliflower and place in the microwave for 3 minutes together with ¼ cup of water. Alternatively, stir the vegetable in a pan if a microwave is unavailable. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan. Lightly brown the chicken breast for a few minutes.
- Pour the broth into the pan and let it boil. Toss in the garlic and onion. Simmer for about 5 minutes before adding the chopped chili pepper and cauliflower.
- Gently drop the cheese and mix for 5 minutes to melt the cheese completely. Adjust the taste with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour additional water to thicken the mixture to your liking. Optionally, add coriander, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, and ground cumin for additional flavor. Transfer to a bowl and enjoy while warm.