Wedge salad is an easy breathy dish that is done in a matter of minutes and can be accompanied by any protein (meat, fish, cold cuts, bacon).
Let’s Ketofy It!
First off, incorporate the blue cheese into a bowl of sour cream, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. Mix the ingredients with a spoon until homogeneous.
Cut the iceberg lettuce and top it with the blue cheese dressing.
Optionally, add some orange pepper on the dressing for better flavor.
You can serve the lettuce with your favorite protein and more veggies of your choice.
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise Any low carb, no added sugar mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 oz Blue cheese
- 8 oz Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 oz Orange Pepper optional for garnish
- Prepare a bowl for mixing the mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice in. Add the blue cheese into the mixture and stir well to combine.
- Chop off two portions of iceberg lettuce. Cover the top with the blue cheese dressing.
- If you have available orange pepper, sprinkle them on top of the dressing.
- Place in a plate together with any protein of your choice and some extra veggies.