Avocado, Egg and Tuna Salad
If you love tuna and want a quick, cheap, and easy to prepare meal, this tuna salad recipe is for you. You can make this for lunch or dinner.
To keep it a quick and convenient meal, we prepare this with canned tuna. However, you can use fresh tuna steak to make it a delicious tuna tartare. It will taste even better.
To construct your tower, use a ring mold and place it in the center of a plate then add the salad layers. If you don’t have a circular mold, cut a middle of a water bottle or a soda bottle.
The height and thickness of your tuna salad tower is defined by the mold size (or bottle size) you use as a form.
You can sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and use salt and freshly ground black pepper as you prefer. You might also try our homemade mayo recipe instead of using the store-bought one.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Related: Spicy Tuna Fishcakes
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Avocado, Egg and Tuna Tower Salad
- 4 oz Light Chunk Tuna
- chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 egg hard-boiled
- 2 oz tomato
- 1 oz pepper
- 4 oz avocado
- First, drain the tuna then transfer it to a bowl. Add the chopped cilantro in the tuna and mix well with a teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare another bowl for the sliced hard-boiled egg. Stir with another teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Place the avocado, pepper, and tomato on a cutting board. Chop into small squares.
- Use a ring mold to layer the salad. Place the avocado on the base, next is the pepper, the tomato, then the egg mix, and finally the tuna mix right on top.
- Serve and enjoy your salad tower.