The combination of lean turkey meat, garlic, rosemary, orange, and lemon zest gives this grilled classic a nice and refreshing taste you will love.
Turkey meat is a valuable source of lean and healthy proteins, while oil and butter contribute with enough fats to get you through your keto diet. This is truly a wonderful option for lunch or dinner. Use the leftovers to prepare yourself a healthy turkey salad.
This recipe is the best when grilled, but it also works great in the oven or a frying pan. Just make sure not to slice your meat too thinly because the heat will easily dry them out. A great way to prevent this is to brush them regularly with oil while grilling.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Wash the turkey thoroughly. Pat with a kitchen towel to dry. Lay the turkey on a cutting board and chop into thin slices, about half an inch thick. Reserve.
Add the remaining ingredients (excluding butter) in a bowl. Mix together. Rub this mixture on the entire turkey before chilling the meat in the fridge for half an hour.
At the medium-high heat setting, preheat any available electric grill or large grill pan. Grill the meat, with about 6-7 minutes per side.
Once ready, coat with the butter. Serve together with your favorite low-carb salad or veggies.
- Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs with Creamy Mustard Mushroom Sauce
- Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Super Tender and Juicy Baked Chicken Breast
Grilled Turkey Breast
- Rinse the meat and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Place on a clean work surface and slice into half-inch thick slices. Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, crushed garlic, dried rosemary, lemon zest, and orange zest. Brush the meat with this mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a large grill pan or an electric grill to medium-high heat. Remove the meat from the refrigerator and grill for 6-7 minutes on each side.
- When done, generously brush with butter.
- Serve with some low-carb salad or veggies