If you enjoy spicy food like we do, this recipe is for you. The combination of cheese, beef, and the spicy taste of jalapeños is what makes this recipe so special.
This recipe can be added to your go-to list of keto snacks and quick lunches as well because once you try it, you surely will love it.
You can also use a combination of cheddar and mozzarella cheese to give a special taste. You can stuff these jalapeños with sausage, bacon, and other types of fillings of your choice and just let the oven do the work.
We love to serve this dish while watching a movie with our family. You can also bring this to a party as well. It’s going to be a big hit. You can be sure that keto eating can help you enjoy every moment with the ones you love. Let’s get started!
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers with Ground Beef
- While preparing the dish, let the oven preheat at 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Sauté the beef in the pan together with the onion and chopped tomato. Add salt and pepper to taste. Leave to cook for approximately 15 minutes.
- Slice the jalapeños into two pieces. Empty the insides of the slices by discarding the seeds and the veins.
- Stuff about a tablespoonful of the cooked beef in the empty jalapeño halves. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the surface. Arrange the filled peppers on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Wait till the cheese browns.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!