If you have some leftover fish from yesterday, this Keto Fish Casserole recipe will show you an alternative way on how to use it to make a new delicious dish.
We will all agree that fish and seafood, in general, is good for our health. They contain sources of proteins, fatty acids, vitamin D, iodine, selenium, and taurine. All of them are important to our health. It is nothing wrong by including fish in your ketogenic diet.
One portion of this leftover fish casserole contains a good amount of fats and protein, combined together they can keep you full for a couple of hours.
To make this casserole even more appealing, there are some broccoli florets and delicious sauce I included in.
You just need to spend 10 minutes in the kitchen to prepare it all together and wait 20 more minutes for it to be baked golden brown and delicious.
How to Make Low Carb Fish Casserole
Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees.
In a saucepan over medium heat add in all of the sauce ingredients and let it cook for 3 minutes with constant stirring.
In a pot aside, boil some water and steam the broccoli florets for about 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, using forks (or your hands) to shred the fish into small pieces.
In a casserole pan, add in broccoli florets and top them with shredded fish, pour the sauce on top and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes, sprinkle with chopped green onion and enjoy.
- Keto Creamy Spinach Egg Casserole
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Keto Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Keto Lemon Butter White Fish
- Keto battered fish
- Keto fish taco bowl
Keto Fish Casserole
- 10 oz broccoli florets
- 10 oz cooked fish leftover baked fish
- 3 oz Gouda cheese shredded
- 1 tsp green onion chopped
- 4 cups water to steam broccoli
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Grana Padano grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic flakes
- 1/8 tsp chili flakes
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prepare the sauce: add all sauce ingredients to a saucepan and simmer on medium heat for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- In a pan bring water to a boil and steam broccoli florets for 3 minutes or until tender and vibrant green.
- Shred the fish with 2 forks.
- Transfer broccoli to the casserole dish, top with shredded fish, pour the sauce on top and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let sit 5 minutes, sprinkle with chopped green onion and enjoy!