Who says you can’t enjoy a delicious Alfredo dish without carbs? This chicken and broccoli Alfredo recipe will help you to make a delicious Italian style dish without worrying about the carbs of pasta, because you won’t need it. Just go to the supermarket and get some fresh spinach, broccoli, chicken, and some other ingredients and you can enjoy a restaurant-style meal from home.
You can also replace bacon for turkey ham. This dish is perfect with some Parmesan cheese on top as well. You can also sprinkle some of the crisp bacon bits on the top of your dish.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- Easy Creamy Shredded Chicken with Spinach and Bacon
- Pan-Fried Chicken Breast with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Keto Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 1 lb chicken breast cut in slices
- 1/2 cup spinach cut in slices
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 slices bacon (fried and cut into crisp bacon bits)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Give the broccoli the right tenderness and color by placing them in a bowl and pouring some boiling water in. Leave for 10 minutes.
- On a hot frying pan, sauté the chicken in melted butter with the garlic and onion for 5 minutes.
- Gently plop the spinach and broccoli into the pan. Add the bacon and cream as well. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Leave for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in a bowl and serve warm.