Who says you can’t enjoy a delicious Alfredo dish without carbs? This chicken and broccoli Alfredo recipe will help you make a delicious Italian style dish without worrying about the carbs or pasta, because you won’t need it.
You’ll need fresh spinach, broccoli, chicken, and some other ingredients and you can enjoy a restaurant-style meal from home.
You can also replace bacon for turkey ham. Be sure whatever meat you choose is as “clean” as possible, meaning that it should not contain added sugars, nitrates, antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
Processed meats are not something you want to consume daily. However, if you can find a high-quality cut, such as grass-fed, pasture-raised, and organic, then you won’t have to worry about as many harmful additives.
Broccoli and spinach provide an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, plant compounds, antioxidants, and fiber. These are nutrients that many keto dieters do not get enough of.
If you aren’t a big vegetable eater, then you’ll enjoy the flavor that the Alfredo sauce and bacon gives to the vegetables.
This dish is perfect with some Parmesan cheese on top as well. You can also sprinkle some of the crisp bacon bits on the top of your dish.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Let’s Do It!
Place broccoli in a bowl and pour some boiling water in it. Leaving it for at least ten minutes gives this veggie the right tenderness and color.
Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and melt butter. Saute garlic, onion, and chicken for five minutes.
Once ready, gently put spinach and broccoli into the pan. After that, add bacon and cream. Season it with salt and pepper according to preferred taste, then leave it for five minutes more.
Once cooked, transfer it in a bowl and serve while warm.
- Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- Easy Creamy Shredded Chicken with Spinach and Bacon
- Pan-Fried Chicken Breast with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Keto Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- Give the broccoli the right tenderness and color by placing them in a bowl and pouring some boiling water in. Leave for 10 minutes.
- In a hot frying pan, sauté the chicken in melted butter with the garlic and onion for five minutes.
- Gently plop the spinach and broccoli into the pan. Add the bacon and cream as well. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Leave for another five minutes.
- Pour in a bowl and serve warm.