Chicken is another food that doesn’t require long preparation, especially if you like to experiment with different side dishes and sauces, chicken is your go-to basic meat that will be a great pillow to taste any kind of culinary experiment.
It also absorbs any kind of seasoning easily such as ginger, coriander, turmeric and others condiments.
This chicken dish with garlic butter creamy sauce will leave you satisfying. This meat is so good at soaking in all the flavors from sauces and herbs and you will love the delicious taste.
The sauce may look tricky due to its long list of ingredients but by adding everything little by little in ratio, you will have a sauce that also can be kept in the fridge for other times when you don’t have time for making a fresh one.
Steamed broccoli is a great side dish that goes well with any ketogenic meat recipe. Broccoli is a good backup plan when you run out of things to cook. Don’t forget to serve this healthy dish fresh and hot.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Cut chicken breast into desired-size cubes and transfer into a bowl. You can use chicken thigh for this recipe as well.
Marinate chicken with lemon juice, ginger, garlic, chili powder (or fresh chili pepper if preferred), coriander powder, turmeric powder (or fresh turmeric if you can find), salt, and pepper.
In a skillet over a medium heat, saute garlic and onion in butter until it’s cooked and fragrant. Add seasoned chicken in and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
Next, add chicken broth and heavy cream in then add tomato, and the rest of the seasonings.
Bring to a boil then simmer for about 7 minutes to get a thick and creamy consistency.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Keto Shredded Butter Chicken
- Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- Easy Creamy Shredded Chicken with Spinach and Bacon
Keto Garlic Butter Chicken Breast with Steamed Broccoli
For the chicken:
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces, transfer to a bowl, add lemon juice, chili powder, grated ginger, minced garlic, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a skillet over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces and cook 4-5 minutes. When chicken chunks become white add heavy cream, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes, seasonings and mix well. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid and simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- If you like your sauce thicker – remove the lid and simmer the sauce to the desired consistency.
- Serve with steamed broccoli or any other low carb side dish you like.