Keto Christmas Gelatin Ring
This dessert is beautiful and decorative. It will be a great fit for Christmas and holiday season or simply just for weekend parties.
It is very easy to prepare but requires a little patience. Basically, you need to prepare three different gelatin layers: red, green and white.
You can choose the color of your preference. We choose red and green to give the Christmas touch.
First, prepare the red and green jellies, then cut them into cubes. Finally, prepare the cream jelly and put everything in the mold, a couple of hours in the fridge and the results will be amazing.
We use gelatin to make this dessert. Some people might use sugar-free Jell-O. If you were to use Jell-O, you won’t need gelatin, artificial flavor and food coloring.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes
Christmas Gelatin Ring
- To make the strawberry jelly, transfer 3 envelopes of gelatin to a bowl. Dissolve with a half cup of hot water, strawberry extract, sweetener and red food coloring. When the mixture is completely melted, pour in half a cup of cold water. Stir together with a spoon or spatula before transferring to a rectangular container.
- To make the lemon jelly, use a separate bowl for another 3 packets of gelatin. Pour half a cup of hot water in the bowl to dissolve the gelatin together with the sweetener, lemon extract, and green food coloring. Same with the strawberry jelly, add a half cup of cold water and mix well. Transfer to another rectangular container.
- Chill the jellies in the fridge for 3 hours.
- When the jellies are firm enough to be cut, remove from the molds and dice into little cubes. If the jellies are not firm after 4 hours in the fridge, dissolve a spoonful of gelatin in 3 tbsp of water. Add this in the mixture.
- Start making the cream jelly by boiling a cup of boiling water and melting 4 packs of gelatin in it. Stir to dissolve entirely. Pour a cup of heavy cream in and stir continuously.
- Arrange the jelly cubes in a ring-shaped container. Pour the cream in the mold and fill it up to the brim. Leave in the fridge for another 4 hours.
- If ready to serve, simply take out from the mold and slice into wedges. Best eaten cold.