Today we’ve come across an amazing cookie recipe that we thought you will love. Most of the low-carb cookies turn out very dry unlike this one. It doesn’t require baking and the texture is better.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Crush the walnuts into small bits using a food processor.
Place the remaining ingredients in a big bowl. Exclude the shredded coconut and chocolate chips. Combine the crushed walnuts into the bowl and knead well. Adjust the flavor with some salt.
Place the dough on an 8×8 pan and press with a flat spatula to even out the surface.
Leave the chocolate chips inside the microwave for 1 minute. You can also leave it to melt for a minute and a half. Pour this melted chocolate on top of the dough. Even out the surface as well.
Cover the top with shredded coconut. The more, the tastier.
Let it chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours or more until the chocolate and the dough is fully set. Take it out then cut them into square or rectangular bars. Serve whenever you like.
Credit: Recipe adapted and photo is shared by tampaniacproductions.
- Almond and Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Place the walnuts in a food processor and crush to pieces.
- Combine the walnuts with the rest of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips and shredded coconut). Add some salt to taste.
- Press the dough evenly on an 8×8 pan.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for one minute or one minute and a half to melt. Pour the melted chocolate over the pan.
- Sprinkle the grated coconut on top.
- Chill in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hours. Take out and slice into bars.
- Pick out a piece and enjoy.