This is a good breakfast which is healthy and super easy to make. Tender, milky scrambled eggs, in a combination with smoked salmon, and baked mushrooms, will give a good start to your day.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms and Cottage Cheese
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon and Cheese
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms
Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed Mushroom
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Coat the mushroom with olive oil and season with pepper and salt. Arrange in a baking sheet with the face up. Roast for approximately 15 minutes. Remove any liquid produced in the caps of the mushroom. Set in a plate and reserve.
- Beat the cream and eggs together in a bowl. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Cook the mixture over medium heat with intermittent stirring. Remove from the skillet once cooked.
- Stuff the smoked salmon pieces inside the mushroom caps and add the scrambled egg on top.
- Heat the mushrooms in the oven for 2 minutes. Remove and top with some chopped chives. Serve.