Mushrooms are delicious with almost everything. In this occasion, we prepare stuffed mushrooms, low in carbohydrates, delicious, and the best thing: it’s really quick and easy to prepare.
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon and Cheese
- 12 large mushrooms stems removed and chopped
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 onion chopped
- olive oil for cooking spray
- 1 tsp coriander chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp chilli pepper optional
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 300°F while preparing the dish.
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly then cut out the stem. Chop the stem into small pieces before putting aside.
- Set an 8-inch non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion and garlic in the skillet and brown the bacon as well.
- Crack the egg in a mixing bowl. Toss in the cooked garlic, onion, and bacon. Add the grated cheese, chopped mushroom stem, and coriander into the mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients well. Adjust the flavor with some salt and pepper.
- Scoop out a teaspoonful of the mixed ingredients and stuff it inside the mushroom caps.
- Place in the oven and leave to bake for around 25 minutes till the surface of the caps turns golden. Serve in a platter.