Creamy baked chicken thighs perfectly combine with flavorful mushroom sauce and crispy bacon. To get more flavor, you can use fresh thyme for the creamy sauce. It is such a perfect combination for a delicious dinner.
This recipe is so easy to follow that you will want to make it over and over again, especially if you’re living the low carb keto lifestyle.
This tasty dish will be a big hit in your family. We will show you how to cook the perfect chicken and creamy mushroom sauce below.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Mushroom Sauce with Cauliflower Patties
- Pan-Fried Chicken Breast with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Keto Lemon Butter Chicken Thighs
Chicken Thighs with Bacon Mushroom Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dried herbs, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Coat both sides of the thighs with the mixed seasonings. In a large skillet, pour some olive oil over medium-high heat and wait until heated. Brown the chicken in the skillet for around 5 minutes with the skin side down.
- Move the chicken to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, skin side up. Place in the oven for 20 minutes till the meat is entirely cooked. Transfer to a plate and set aside for later.
- While baking the chicken, start making the mushroom sauce. Set a pan over medium heat and heat some olive oil. Gently drop the chopped bacon and sliced mushrooms in the pan. Fry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream. Season with salt and dried thyme. Let it boil while stirring occasionally. Reduce to a simmer right away and leave for 2 minutes over very low heat.
- Carefully plop the chicken onto the pan. Cover the thighs with the mushrooms and sauce just to heat.
- Serve in a plate and enjoy!