Baked Pesto Shrimp with Cauliflower and Tomatoes
The trick of keeping on track on your diet is having quick and easy delicious recipes that you can make in a couple of minutes and have a satisfying meal.
This meal is a 1 pan dinner meal, made with shrimp and pesto sauce, but you can modify it as much as you want.
If you like, you can use chicken breast cut in cubes and the meat can be marinated with any sauce you have on hand. It can be a lemon, olive oil base marinade, or balsamic, or low carb sauce of your preference.
The pesto sauce is best made from home. It’s actually super easy. Here’s the pesto sauce recipe you can try!
If you are a shrimp lover, this recipe is definitely for you. The colors and textures as well as the amazing taste will please everyone in the family.
The vegetables can also be substituted, using asparagus, zucchini, broccoli any low carb of your preference.
If you use broccoli, don’t add the pan to the oven for the first 15 minutes as this will overcook it. Add it all at the same time and take it to the oven for only 10-15 mins.
Watch how we prepare this:
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Baked Shrimp with Asparagus and Parmesan
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes
Baked Pesto Shrimp with Cauliflower
- While preheating the oven to 350°F, cut the cauliflower into pieces and arrange on ⅓ of the pan. Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, marinate the shrimp with pesto in a bowl. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Take out the pan from the oven. Arrange the tomatoes in the middle and the lemon slices in the other side.
- Place the shrimps over the lemon slices. Sprinkle the olive oil over the tomatoes and cauliflower. Add the garlic powder, lemon juice (about 2 tbsp), and onion to the pan. Put some dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Replace in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes more. Serve.