Are you planning a friends or family gathering? Do you need an appetizer that will satisfy even your pickiest friends? Yes, this recipe is perfect for these types of occasions.
Deviled eggs are super delicious and easy to make. They are also very quick to prepare, and that means you will have more time to make the main dishes or dessert for your guests.
Olives and blue cheese are the two ingredients that make this stand out from the other deviled eggs recipes.
Olives are a good source of iron and they are low in carbs. On the other hand, blue cheese and eggs are high in proteins and fat, which is perfect for the ketogenic diet.
Blue cheese is loaded with calcium and vitamin D which are important nutrients for your body.
You won’t believe how easy it is to put together a delicious and sophisticated appetizer with just a few simple ingredients.
Let’s Ketofy it!
In a large pan, add water and eggs. Bring them to a boil for 10-12 minutes. Peel them and cut each egg in half. We want the eggs to be hard-boiled.
Remove the egg yolks to a bowl and use a fork to mash it. After that, add salt, pepper, sour cream, and mustard to season the mixture. Mix well.
Finally, add crumbled blue cheese and olives slices in and give it a good stir.
Stuff this egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves using a spoon or a piping bag. Top with chopped dill and serve.
Keto Olives & Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs into the pan with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10-12 minutes and peel them.
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise, take out the yolks into a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- In the same bowl, add sour cream, mustard, sea salt, and black pepper and mix well until creamy.
- Stir in finely chopped black olives and crumbled blue cheese.
- Stuff the egg whites with the prepared yolk mixture using a piping bag.
- Arrange the deviled eggs on a plate and garnish with chopped dill and serve.