Mason jars took the internet for a little while and we think they are a great way to carry your salad anywhere you go in style. All is left to do is just to pour some delicious dressing on top and you are ready.
This Greek style salad in a jar has simple ingredients, but the combination of them is what makes this salad to be so special.
What makes this salad beautiful is the colorful layers of the vegetables. You can also add a few pieces of cooked chicken in for protein.
Let’s Ketofy it!
To make the dressing, in a bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
Use a sharp knife and cut tomato, cucumber, and onion into small pieces.
Pick your favorite mason jar and place salad dressing first then onion, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, crumbled feta and lettuce.
Let it sit in the jar and fridge until you are ready to serve it. When desired, pour it on a serving salad bowl, stir and enjoy.
Keto Greek Mason Jar Salad
- 1-3 lettuce leaves
- ¼ red onion sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 cucumber small, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- In a bowl combine all dressing ingredients.
- Take a jar and layer salad ingredients in this order: salad dressing, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, olives, crumbled feta and lettuce leaves.
- Keep the jar in the fridge until you need it. Grab a bowl and empty the jar. The dressing will then cover the whole salad. Enjoy!