2-Ingredient Low Carb Crepes
Super easy to make, only two ingredients required and takes little time to prepare, these keto crepes are perfect for entire family to enjoy over the breakfast. Crepes are ideal base for so many dishes and could be served in many different ways:
- It can be sweet with whipped cream, berries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, cinnamon
- It can be savory with garlic or onion powder, ground pepper, dry herbs
- It can be a wrap for some meats and vegetables
- and much much more…
We add whipped cream and berries for this meal. However, you can add your choice of fillings. If you make this for lunch, you can add sauteed ground beef, pork or even shrimp.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Place the cream cheese in the microwave to warm it up and soften it for easy mixing. Crack the eggs into the cream cheese bowl one by one. Mix together with a hand blender or a whisk. Season with any spices if preferred.
Preheat the skillet and brush it lightly with oil. In my case, I placed some oil in a bounty and wiped my skillet with it. Pour some batter onto the pan to make the crepes. Transfer to a plate and enjoy.
Optionally, serve it sweet with whipped cream, Greek yogurt, berries, strawberries, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Just make sure it fits your macros.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
2 Ingredient Low Carb Crepes
For the batter
- 2 oz cream cheese full fat
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Warm up cream cheese in a microwave so it gets soft and easy to mix
- Add 2 eggs to cream cheese (one at a time) and mix well. Use a hand blender or a whisk. Add any spices to the mixture (optional)
- Warm up a skillet, oil it slightly (I put some oil on a bounty and wiped my skillet) and make your crepes.
- Optional: You can make it sweet by adding whipped cream, strawberries, berries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon. (Make sure it fits your macros.)