These keto crepes are perfect for the entire family to enjoy over breakfast. They are super easy to make, contain only two ingredients, and take very little time to prepare. Crepes are an ideal base for so many dishes and can be served in many different ways:
- They can be sweet with whipped cream, berries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and cinnamon
- They can be savory with garlic or onion powder, ground pepper, and dry herbs
- They can serve as a wrap for some meats and vegetables
- and much much more…
We add whipped cream and berries to our crepes for this meal. However, you can add your choice of fillings. If you make this for lunch, you can add sauteed ground beef, pork or even shrimp.
We always recommend picking our meat, eggs, and dairy products that come from organic, pasture-raised sources that are free from antibiotics and hormones. Grass-fed products also tend to be higher in certain nutrients, including antioxidants and vitamin precursors (1).
This recipe is incredibly versatile. You can add as many keto-friendly ingredients as you wish! However, these crepes are best served fresh so we don’t recommend making enough for leftovers. The good news is that they only take a few minutes, which means that you won’t spend all morning making this delicious breakfast.
Let’s Do It!
Place the cream cheese in the microwave to warm it up and soften it for easy mixing. Crack the eggs into the cream cheese bowl one by one. Mix together with a hand blender or a whisk. Season with any spices if preferred.
Preheat the skillet and brush it lightly with oil. In this case, we placed some oil in a bounty and wiped the skillet with it. Pour some batter onto the pan to make the crepes. Transfer to a plate and enjoy.
Optionally, serve it sweet with whipped cream, Greek yogurt, berries, strawberries, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Just make sure it fits your macros.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
2 Ingredient Low Carb Crepes
For the batter
- 2 oz cream cheese full fat
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Warm up cream cheese in a microwave so it gets soft and easy to mix
- Add 2 eggs to cream cheese (one at a time) and mix well. Use a hand blender or a whisk. Add any spices to the mixture (optional)
- Warm up a skillet, oil it slightly (we put some oil on a paper towel and wiped the skillet) and make your crepes.
- Optional: You can make it sweet by adding whipped cream, strawberries, berries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon. (Make sure it fits your macros).