These 2-ingredient keto crepes without flour are perfect for the entire family to enjoy over breakfast. They are super easy to make, contain only two ingredients, and take very little time to prepare.
Low carb crepes are an ideal base for so many dishes and can be served in many different ways:
- They can be sweet with whipped cream, berries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and cinnamon
- They can be savory with garlic or onion powder, ground pepper, and dry herbs
- They can serve as a wrap for some meats and vegetables
- and much much more…
I add whipped cream and berries to my crepes for this meal. However, you can add your choice of fillings. If you make this for lunch, you can add sauteed ground beef, pork or even shrimp.
I always recommend picking our meat, eggs, and dairy products that come from organic, pasture-raised sources that are free from antibiotics and hormones. Grass-fed products also tend to be higher in certain nutrients, including antioxidants and vitamin precursors (1).
This low carb crepe recipe is incredibly versatile. You can add as many keto-friendly ingredients as you wish! However, these crepes are best served fresh so I don’t recommend making enough for leftovers. The good news is that they only take a few minutes, which means that you won’t spend all morning making this delicious breakfast.
How to Make Low Carb Crepes with Just 2 Ingredients
Place the cream cheese in the microwave to warm it up and soften it for easy mixing. Crack the eggs into the cream cheese bowl one by one. Mix together with a hand blender or a whisk. Season with any spices if preferred.
Preheat the skillet and brush it lightly with oil. In this case, I placed some oil in a bounty and wiped the skillet with it. Pour some batter onto the pan to make the crepes. Transfer to a plate and enjoy.
Optionally, serve it sweet with whipped cream, Greek yogurt, berries, strawberries, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Just make sure it fits your macros.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
2 Ingredient Keto Crepes
For the batter
- 2 oz cream cheese full fat
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Warm up cream cheese in a microwave so it gets soft and easy to mix
- Add 2 eggs to cream cheese (one at a time) and mix well. Use a hand blender or a whisk. Add any spices to the mixture (optional)
- Warm up a skillet, oil it slightly (I put some oil on a paper towel and wiped the skillet) and make your crepes.
- Optional: You can make it sweet by adding whipped cream, strawberries, berries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon. (Make sure it fits your macros).
Are crepes keto?
Traditional crepes are not keto-friendly as they are made with wheat flour, which is high in carbs. However, there are keto versions of crepes made with alternative flours like almond or coconut flour that can fit within a keto diet. Or you can try my crepes recipe made with just egg and cream cheese.
Can you make low carb crepes without cream cheese?
Yes, you can make low-carb crepes without cream cheese. You can use almond flour or coconut flour, eggs, unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk, and a pinch of salt. Blend these ingredients together to create a smooth batter, then cook in a non-stick skillet to produce thin, keto-friendly crepes.
What to serve with keto crepes?
You can serve keto crepes with sugar-free chocolate or hazelnut spread, whipped cream, fresh berries, avocado with smoked salmon, sautéed vegetables, or savory fillings like ham and cheese, ensuring all ingredients are low-carb and keto-friendly.