Have some fun on the spookiest day of the year with this stuffed peppers Halloween recipe.
To prepare this, we use 3 medium peppers: two red, one green. You can choose any different colors to make it more fun.
We use a small and sharp knife to create the face. Be very gentle and make sure you don’t break the peppers.
For the filling, we have ground beef, bacon, cheese as the main ingredients. To add more flavors, we have onion, cauliflower, garlic, leek (optional), salt and black pepper.
Take a photo and share it with your friends on social media. Don’t forget to tag us @KetoVale. We’d love to see your result! Happy Halloween!
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Easy Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
- Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- Grilled Stuffed Zucchini with Bacon
- Halloween Deviled Eggs
Halloween Stuffed Peppers
- Rinse the peppers well with water. Slice off the top with a sharp knife. The sliced portion should resemble a lid. Scoop out the seeds and any white parts. Basically, remove all the contents inside the pepper. Draw the face on the pepper with a marker. Cut out the holes with a small, sharp knife. Sprinkle the pepper with more water to wash out the ink completely but remember not to break the peppers apart.
- Coat the peppers with some olive oil. Set aside for later.
- Brunoise cut the cheese, leek, onion, and bacon.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Brown the bacon in the oil over medium heat. Leave in the pan for 10 minutes until the bacon produces fats.
- Place the ground beef in the bacon fats. Fry the chopped leek and onion in the fats as well. Mix the ingredients en masse to combine and cook completely.
- Put the cauliflower in the cooked meat and vegetables. Adjust the flavor with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder. Stir with a spatula up till the cauliflower is cooked. Turn off the heat.
- Combine the cheese into the mix.
- Stuff the cooked mixture into the empty bell peppers. If preferred, top with more cheese for a cheesier flavor before replacing the lid.
- Cook the peppers in the oven for 10-15 minutes. The oven must be preheated to 370°F.
- Enjoy warm with your other Halloween treats.