It takes only ten minutes to prepare this beautiful traditional breakfast. I like to add one scoop of protein powder such as Grass-Fed Beef Protein to increase my protein intake, but this is completely optional because these pancakes are based on protein-loaded cream cheese and eggs. Top with creamy Greek yogurt and serve immediately.
I like to experiment with different fruit flavors. They really add a nice touch and even some color to my recipes. There are hundreds of different options in markets so make sure to read the labels and choose high-quality, organic and sugar-free extracts.
In my experience, cranberry, blueberry, and orange extract have the most intense aroma, so just a few drops will be enough to add some lovely flavor to these delicious pancakes.
And to make things even more interesting and colorful, add one drop into your Greek yogurt topping and treat yourself with a cheerful breakfast that everyone will love.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Whip the eggs along with the butter on high setting with whisking attachment. Mix thoroughly for 2 minutes.
Include the cocoa, protein powder, cream cheese, and cranberry extract into the bowl.
Beat continuously for 3 minutes to mix the ingredients.
Set your stove to medium-high heat. Grease a small, non-stick skillet with a decent amount of oil then preheat on the stove. Pour around 3 tbsp of the batter on the pan. Fry for 2 minutes a side. Repeat for the remaining batter.
Transfer to a plate and serve with a tablespoonful of Greek yogurt on top. Garnish with wild berries if preferred.
- Keto Collagen Protein Blueberry Pancakes
- Keto Basil Infused Savory Pancakes
- Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
Greek Yogurt and Berry Keto Pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz butter softened
- 1 scoop protein powder
- ¼ tsp cranberry extract sugar-free
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Wild berries for decoration optionally
- coconut oil for frying
- Combine butter and eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat for two minutes on high with a whisking attachment.
- Now add cream cheese, protein powder, cranberry extract, and cocoa.
- Continue to beat until fully incorporated, for three minutes.
- Brush a small, non-stick skillet with some oil and heat up over medium-high heat. Add about three tablespoons of the mixture to the pan and cook for two minutes on each side.
- Remove from the heat and top with one tablespoon of Greek yogurt. Optionally, decorate with some wild berries and serve.