Easy and Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
Today you will learn how to make some delicious and spicy baked chicken wings. The good thing about this recipe is that you don’t have to spend a lot of money for ingredients. Chicken wings are one of the best sources of fats and protein in terms of budget to help you stick to your keto diet.
There are many different ways to prepare chicken wings. The most important thing is the marinade to make the meat taste delicious.
For this particular recipe, we use hot sauce, olive oil, black pepper, salt and butter to marinate the meat. The amount of hot sauce can be adjusted to your liking.
You can bake the wings in the oven, or grill them on the BBQ machine.
This dish can be a regular lunch or dinner meal. It can also be a great party snack or appetizer and you can be sure that your family and friends will love it.
Enjoy these buffalo wings with some keto low carb salad, celery, cheese and low carb dips of your choice such as sour cream.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes
Easy Baked Chicken Wings
- Set the oven to 480°F to preheat.
- Chop off the tips of the chicken wings and cut into drumettes and wingettes. Coat the wings with olive oil and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to produce your preferred taste. Stir well to cover the wings fully.
- Organize the wings neatly on a baking sheet brushed with cooking oil and leave in the oven for around 20 minutes.
- Whilst baking, cook the butter and hot sauce on a small frying pan. Simmer over medium heat up till the ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Stir occasionally.
- Transfer the baked chicken wings to a bowl and glaze with the cooked sauce. Mix well.
- Serve with a ranch sauce on the side or any other dips you prefer. Bon appetit.