Low-Carb Chocolate Fudge with Macadamia
This delicious low carb chocolate fudge is perfect for satisfying a sweet craving. The macadamia nuts give the chocolate a nutty and crunchy taste and make it a lovely treat. If you love chocolate, you will love this dessert!
You can cut this whole chocolate piece into 24 small pieces so you’ll get 24 servings. The fudge can be kept in the freezer and just take it out and leave at room temperature for a few minutes before you eat.
Low-Carb Chocolate Fudge
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a small pan and set this over low heat to melt. Stir occasionally.
- Pour the sweetener and vanilla into the pan. Blend until combined.
- In a medium bowl containing the cream cheese, spread the melted chocolate mix all over it. Fold the ingredients together.
- If preferred, gently drop sliced macadamia (or walnuts or almond) into the mix. Stir for about 20 seconds.
- Spread the mixture in a greased pan and take it to the freezer. Remove after 3-5 hours.
- Slice with sharp knife into bite-sized squares.