Salmon is the healthiest fish on the planet. It’s loaded with nutrients and will fill you up in no time. This fatty fish is high in omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. It’s tender structure and beautiful taste is something everybody agrees on. A perfect option for a nice dinner or a healthy lunch.
This recipe is great for oven-baked salmon, but also for grilled or fried version. In that case, you can simply brush the fillets with the mixture and place it in a large non-stick skillet or a grill pan.
Gradually add broth while cooking, one tablespoon at the time, to prevent the tender salmon meat from sticking. Sprinkle with some more salt before serving or even Italian seasoning mix.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Lay some parchment paper over a baking pan. Set this aside. While preparing the dish, preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the egg yolks and lemon juice on a small saucepan set over medium heat. Stir together with the lemon zest, thyme, 3 tbsp of broth, and some salt. Cook for 4 minutes.
Turn off the heat and include the oil in the mix. Stir well until the mixture thickens lightly.
Coat the steaks with the mixture. Lay them on a baking pan and add the remaining broth all over. Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes.
Set the oven to 350°F and leave to bake for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy with any low-carb veggies of your choice.
- Keto Salmon Egg Avocado Salad
- Keto Steamed Salmon with Spinach and Mushrooms
- Grilled Salmon Steak with Olive Oil, Garlic and Herbs
Baked Salmon Fillet
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line some baking paper over a baking pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine lemon juice with salt, egg yolks, lemon zest, and thyme. Add about three tablespoons of broth and briefly cook over medium heat – for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in oil. Beat well until lightly thickened.
- Generously brush the salmon fillets with the mixture and place into a baking pan. Pour in the remaining broth and bake for five minutes.
- Now reduce the heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy! (Can serve with some low-carb veggie too)