This delicious Keto frozen yogurt with avocado is perfect for those sugar cravings you get from time to time. With only 4.8 grams of net carbs, it’s a perfect snack or everyday dessert.
Avocado is a valuable source of 20 different vitamins and minerals. It contains more potassium than a banana, helps reduce blood pressure, and prevents heart attack, and kidney failure. Avocados are also a great source of oleic acid which reduces inflammation and the risk of cancer.
Greek yogurt and whipping cream have a neutral taste and can easily be combined with different flavors and aromas for the best frozen yogurt you’ve had.
Just a few drops of your favorite sugar-free fruit extract can improve the jello topping aroma. Experiment for a while until you find a perfect combination. Have fun!
Let’s Ketofy It!
Prepare an electric mixer with a whisk attachment. Pour the stevia into the mixer together with the Greek yogurt, arrowroot powder, 2 cups of whipping cream, and cherry extract. Set the mixer to high and let the ingredients blend for 2-3 minutes. When the mixture is creamy to your liking, pour them in your serving glasses. Freeze for around 30-40 minutes.
In a cup of water, boil the gelatin and continue stirring. Make sure the gelatin is dissolved entirely before removing it from the heat and cooling at room temperature.
While the gelatin is cooling, slice the peeled avocado into bite sizes. Set them aside.
Take out the frozen yogurt. Top them with avocado chunks and 2 tbsp of gelatin. Distribute the remaining whipping cream among the glasses then freeze them again for 15 more minutes just to set. Best eaten cold.
- Keto Baked Ricotta Dessert with Raspberry
- Keto Collagen Strawberry Ricotta Parfait
- Keto Blueberry Smoothie with Collagen Protein Powder
Avocado Frozen Yogurt
- Transfer Greek yogurt, cherry extract, stevia, and arrowroot powder and 2 cups of whipping cream to an electric mixer with a whisking attachment. Blend for 2-3 minutes on high speed. Pour the mix in serving glasses and take to the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
- Boil the gelatin with a cup of water. Stir well to dissolve the gelatin completely. When done, remove from the heat and allow the gelatin to cool to room temperature.
- Chop the avocado into bite-sized portions after slicing them in half and peeling off the skin. Put aside for later.
- Add 2 tablespoonful of gelatin on top of the frozen yogurt. Put some avocado chunks as well. Put in the rest of the whipping cream and replace in the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Enjoy cold.