Anyone who has ever stepped foot inside a Target knows just how magical it can be. We bet you’ve walked in there before with one thing on your shopping list, only to leave with a cart full of stuff that you somehow can’t live without.
No one can deny the draw of Target. It’s just so versatile! Need a power tool to fix something in your house? Target has it. Need a pet stroller for your cat, a leotard for your daughter’s dance class at the last minute, or a set of tiki torches for your patio party tonight? Target is your savior.
A couple of years back, Target decided to expand its magnifying powers by offering food and fresh/frozen produce. They call these stores Super Centers or Super Targets.
They even carry a lot of low-carb and ketogenic items, which means that you don’t have to make a special trip for those things when you do your weekly shopping.
Of course, no two Targets are alike. Some may not offer a produce section yet. So keep this in mind when shopping at your local Target the next time you plan in stocking up on toilet paper and keto bombs!
In this article you’ll find a list of our top picks of low-carb and keto foods and items to buy at Target.
Why Shop At Target?
Target might not be your first choice for keto foods, but it helps to know that you have some options if you have to go there anyway. We noticed that many of the keto products that Target offers aren’t true keto products.
This includes their keto shakes, bars, and meal replacement options. Many of them contain 5 net carbs or more and contain some questionable ingredients, like starch, corn fiber and lots of preservatives.
You’d be better off going with a cleaner source of keto supplements, but many of the higher end keto products aren’t offered at Target yet. We understand that they are doing the best they can, and we appreciate the effort!
If you’re a serious keto dieter, then you might be disappointed by Target’s supplement line. However, you can always find meat, cheese, and low-carb veggies at most Targets. This can help you out if you’re in a pinch!
If you’re shopping online at Target, you might have better luck. Target tends to offer a bigger selection online than it does in stores.
If you sign up for the Target RedCard, then you’ll get 5% off your purchases, free two-day shipping, and free shipping in general. Download the Target Cartwheel app to your phone and you can save more by browsing deals.
Target will refresh their deals weekly, so you could luck out and score big when you shop online or in store. Just use the app to scan your items and it will tell you whether or not they are on sale.
Target also has a service called Shipt where they will deliver your goods right to your door for a fee. Shop online and you can have these items delivered in as soon as one hour!
A List of Low Carb Products You Can Buy at Target
Disclaimer: Depending on which version of the low carb/keto diets you follow and how strict you are with your eating, some of the items below might not be ideal for your situation. So make sure to be selective with your choice if you do strict keto.
Target won’t ship food items to your house (unless you use Shipt), so keep this in mind when you’re shopping online. However, they will ship things like keto supplements and powdered meal replacements.
If you’re shopping in store, then you can always pick up some meat, cheese, eggs, and other grocery staples. Here is what to buy at Target to keep it low-carb!
There are several different types of bacon you can buy at Target. We recommend going with the Applegate Natural No Sugar Added Uncured bacon because it has no sugar added. It also has no antibiotics, hormones, nitrates or other harmful chemicals. All other brands of bacon offered at Target appear to have added sugars or are raised with antibiotics.
Here is a complete list of the different brands of bacon that Target offers:
- Market Pantry Hardwood Smoked Classic Cut Bacon
- Market Pantry Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon
- Market Pantry Pre-Cooked Bacon
- Market Pantry Applewood Smoked Classic Cut Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Smoked Cured Turkey Bacon with Sea Salt
- Hormel Black Label Original Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- Market Pantry Hardwood Smoked Center Cut Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Center Cut Original Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon
- Hormel Black Label Thick Cut Bacon Slices
- Simply Balanced Applewood Smoked Turkey Bacon
- Applegate Natural No Sugar Uncured Bacon
- Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Mega Pack Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Natural Smoked Uncured Bacon
Chicken and Turkey
Target has an excellent selection of both fresh and frozen chicken and turkey. The trick is to find a brand that contains no antibiotics. You’ll also want to stay away from chicken nuggets or tenders that are breaded.
Target carries an organic line of chicken that is antibiotic-free. They also have a brand of chicken from Perdue that contains no antibiotics.
Here is a full list of the different brands of keto-friendly chicken and turkey offered at Target:
- Perdue Chicken Breast Tenderloins Antibiotic Free
- Market Pantry Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Perdue Fresh Cuts Thin Sliced Antibiotic Free Chicken Breast
- Perdue Harvestland Organic Chicken Breast
- Tyson Grilled & Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
- Archer Farms All Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast
- Perdue Fresh Cuts Chicken Strips
- Perdue Harvestland Organic Thin Sliced Chicken Breast
- Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken
- Perdue Antibiotic Free Chicken Drumsticks
- Perdue Boneless & Skinless Antibiotic Free Chicken Thigh Filets
- Market Pantry Bone-in Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- Archer Farms All Natural Chicken Wings
- Archer Farms Spinach & Feta Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Archer Farms Grilled Chicken Breasts Strips
- Tyson Naturals Grilled Chicken Nugget
- Archer Farms Garlic Herb Seasoned Boneless-Skinless Chicken Breast
- Tyson Thin Sliced Trimmed & Ready Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Tru Grill 100% All Natural Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Simply Balanced Organic Grilled Chicken Breast
- Tyson® All Natural Chicken Tenderloins
- Nature Raised Farms Organic Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- Jennie-O All-Natural Ground Turkey
- Simply Balanced Frozen Turkey Patties
- Jennie-O All-Natural Turkey Burgers
- Simply Balanced Anti-Biotic Free Ground Turkey
- Butterball Seasoned Turkey Burger
- Market Pantry Frozen Turkey Breast
- Archer Farms Cook-in-bag Homestyle Boneless Turkey Breast
- Butterball All Natural Turkey
- Applegate Organic The Great Organic Blend Burger with Turkey & Mushrooms
Beef and Pork
Target offers a decent selection of fresh and frozen beef and pork. Just like with the chicken, you’ll want to look for a brand of meat that contains no added sugars, nitrates, growth hormones, or antibiotics.
Target even has some grass-fed meats. Our top choice is the Simply Balanced Organic Grass Fed 85/15 Ground Beef. We like that this product is both grass-fed AND organic.
These would be perfect for your next grill out or when you want to enjoy a hamburger patty at home. You can read more about grass-fed meat and its health benefits here.
Here are some keto-friendly brands of beef and pork to buy:
- Market Pantry All-Natural Ground Beef
- Archer Farms Steakhouse Seasoned Tavern Beef Patties
- Simply Balanced Organic Grass Fed 85/15 Ground Beef
- Market Pantry Lean Ground Beef Patties
- Organic Grass Fed 90/10 Ground Beef
- Laura’s Lean Beef 96/4 Ground Beef
- Today’s Kitchen Bacon Cheddar Beef Patties
- USDA Choice Angus Beef Steak
- Archer Farms Bacon Wrapped Petite Sirloin Steaks
- Old Neighborhood Shaved Beef Steak
- Market Pantry All Natural Beef Patties
- Bubba Burger Angus Beef Chuck Patties
- Market Pantry Seasoned Beef Patties
- Bubba Burger with Sweet Onions
- Bacon Cheddar Bubba Burger
- Thomas Farms Kitchen Caramelized Onion Seasoned Ground Beef
- Mighty Spark Food Co. Sirloin, Brisket, Short Rib Premium Ground Beef
- Market Pantry Hickory Smoked Ham
- Smithfield Extra Tender Extra Meaty Pork Back Ribs
- Market Pantry Ground Pork
- Market Pantry Boneless Pork Chops and Diced Pork
- Hormel Lemon Garlic Pork Loin Filet
- Market Pantry Boneless Shoulder Butt Roast
- Johnsonville Sweet Italian Ground Sausage
- Custom Made Meals Bacon Wrapped Cajun Style Pork Tenderloin
When buying cheese, butter or dairy products, we recommend looking for a brand that is organic and does not contain any antibiotics, hormones or other harmful chemicals. It also helps if the cheese or dairy comes from grass-fed cows.
Target offers organic cheese from Horizon, but they don’t sell products from grass-fed cows. You can also buy sour cream and butter at Target. The best butter brand available is the Market Pantry Organic Butter.
Here are the best dairy products to buy at Target:
- Tillamook Cheese
- Kraft Cheese
- Market Pantry Cheese
- Kraft Singles American Cheese
- Mini Babybel Original Semi Soft Cheeses
- Market Pantry Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Frigo String Cheese
- Sargento Cheeses
- Market Pantry Ricotta Cheese
- Athenos Feta Cheese
- The Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese
- Archer Farms Cheeses
- Frigo Snack Sharp Cheddar & Beef Sticks
- Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella All-Natural Cheese
- Alouette Garlic Herb Spread Cheese
- Horizon Organic Cheeses
- Cracker Barrel Cheese
- Salemville Amish Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Kerry Gold Cheese
- Boursin Garlic And Herb Puck Cheese
- Galbani Cheese
- Montchevre Goat Cheese
- Alouette Baby Brie Cheese
- Van Kaas Gouda Cheese Wedge
- Rondele President Authentic Pub Cheese Sharp Cheddar Spreadable Cheese
- Black Creek Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Aged 3 Years
- Classico® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- La Bottega Artigiano Vino Rosso Cheese
- Grand Suisse Gruyere Cheese
- Smokey Park Smoked Cheddar Cheese Wedge
- Belgioioso Asiago, Romano, Parmesan Shaved Salad Blend
- Jarlsberg Swiss Style Cheese Wedge
- Van Kaas Mediterranean Gouda Cheese Wedge
- Satori Balsamic Bellavinto Cheese
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Market Pantry Butter
- Land O Lakes Butter
- Simply Balanced Organic Butter
- Augason Farms Gluten Free Butter Powder Emergency Food
- Daisy Sour Cream
Most Target stores do not offer fresh fish or seafood, but they have a decent selection of frozen items. Again, this may vary between stores.
Ideally, you want fish or seafood that comes from wild-caught and sustainable sources. This ensures that the fish is cleaner than farm-raised fish, which may have chemicals or even food dyes added to it.
Stay away from shrimp or fish that has been battered. This means that it is coated with breaded before being cooked.
Here is the list of seafood offered at Target:
- Market Pantry Raw or Cooked Shrimp
- Simply Balanced Farm Raised Tilapia
- Simply Balanced Frozen Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- Simply Balanced Atlantic Salmon
- Simply Balanced Frozen Cod Fillets
- Simply Balanced Swai Fillets
- Simply Balanced Keta Salmon Fillets
- Simply Balanced Flounder Fillets
- Sea Pak Shrimp Scampi
- Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon
- Encore Seafoods Farmed Salmon
- Gorton’s Simply Bake Signature Seasoning Tilapia
- Simply Balanced Wild Caught Yellowfin Tuna Steaks
- Encore Seafoods Stuffed Alaskan Salmon
- Sea Cuisine Fire Roasted Applewood Smoked Salmon
- Encore Seafoods Farmed Salmon
- Simply Balanced Wild Caught Sea Scallops
- Gorton’s Signature Grilled Tilapia
- Sea Cuisine Cracked Peppercorn Tilapia
- Sea Cuisine Blackened Cajun Salmon
- C. Wirthy & Co. Blackened Salmon
Your two primary choices for eggs at Target are Market Pantry eggs and organic, cage-free Simply Balanced Eggs. We recommend going with the organic, cage-free eggs.
Ideally, you want a brand of eggs that comes from pasture-raised hens, but Target has yet to offer these. They also offer Eggland’s Best eggs, but these are not organic or antibiotic-free.
Here are the best keto-friendly eggs offered at Target:
- Market Pantry Grade A Large Eggs
- Simply Balanced Organic Cage-Free Grade A Large Brown Fresh Eggs
- Eggland’s Best Grade A Large Eggs
- Eggland’s Best Cage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- Eggland’s Best Cage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- Market Pantry 100% Egg Whites
- Crystal Farms All Whites 100% Egg Whites
- Archer Farms Hard Boiled Eggs
- Egg Beaters
- Market Pantry Yellow Egg Substitute
We don’t recommend eating lunch meat or processed meats often because they contribute to inflammation in the body. However, there are some good options available at Target that are minimally processed and do not contain as many added sugars as other brands.
You’ll want to look for brands of meat that do not contain antibiotics, hormones, nitrates, or Carrageenan. Applegate offers a lot of deli meats that do not contain antibiotics, but they may still contain some added sugars or Carrageenan. Be sure to check the package before buying.
Here are some that Target offers. We also added hot dogs and sausages to this category.
- Applegate Lunch Meat and Cheeses
- Archer Farms Prosciutto
- Columbus Deli Meats and Cheeses
- Applegate Hot Dogs
- Hillshire Farms Beef Lit’l Smokies
- Ballpark Hot Dogs
- Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage
- Oscar Mayer Bun Lengths Angus Beef Franks
- Applegate Natural Chicken & Sage Breakfast Sausage
- Aidells Chicken and Apple Burgers
- Aidells Caramelized Onion Chicken Meatballs
- Market Pantry Original Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Applegate Frozen Natural Savory Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties
Fresh and Frozen Produce (Fruits and Vegetables)
Target has a surprisingly good selection of fresh produce, including lots of fresh bags of different kinds of lettuce. You can also find lots of different low-carb fruits and vegetables for cheap there. They come in both fresh and frozen form.
Here are our top choices for low-carb produce at Target:
- Avocado (technically a seed, but sold in the produce area)
- Cauliflower head
- Baby bella sliced mushrooms
- Organic baby carrots
- Iceberg lettuce head
- Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spinach
- Archer Farms brussels sprouts
- Taylor Farms Chopped Kale Juicing Greens
- Archer Farms Green Beans
- Archer Farms Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Archer Farms Asparagus
- Green Giant Hearts of Romaine Vegan Lettuce
- English Cucumber
- Broccoli florets
- Dandy Celery sticks
- Cilantro bunch
- Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spring Mix
- Bell Peppers
- Green Giant Fresh Green Onions
- Dole Shredded Lettuce
- Organic Girl Baby Spinach
- Earthbound Farm Organic Romaine Hearts
- Dole Baby Spinach
- Green Cabbage
- Organic Zucchini
- Organic Basil
- Dole Classic Iceberg lettuce
- Cece’s Veggie Co. Noodled Organic Zucchini
- Taylor Farms Organic Baby Kale
- Spice World Organic Garlic
- Driscoll’s Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, and Blueberries
- Lemons and limes
- Market Pantry Frozen Berry Blend
- Simply Balanced Frozen Berry Blend
- Simply Balanced Frozen Spinach and Kale
- Market Pantry Frozen Spinach and Kale
When buying low-carb milk, make sure it contains no added sugars or carrageenan.
Go with unsweetened almond, flaxseed, coconut milk and other nut milks.
Here are some brands you can try:
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Coconut Milk Blend
- Silk Unsweetened Original Almond Milk
- Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk Non-Dairy Beverage
- Good Karma Unsweetened Flax Milk
- Califia Farms Unsweetened Pure AlmondMilk
- So Delicious Dairy-Free Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
Target has some low-carb snacks, but not a lot. You’re better off snacking on cheese or nuts in between meals. Make sure you keep your portion sizes down when snacking on the following:
- Moon Cheese® Cheddar Natural & Crunchy Cheese Snack
- Moon Cheese® Gouda Natural & Crunchy Cheese Snack
- Archer Farms Unsalted Raw Deluxe Nuts
- Quest Nutrition Supreme Frozen Thin Crust Pizza
- Rhythm Super Foods Ranch Vegetable Chips
- Market Pantry String Cheese
- Simply Balanced Almond Butter
- Market Pantry No-Sugar Added Peanut Butter
- Smucker’s® Natural Peanut Butter
- Mrs. Cubbison’s Cheddar Baked Cheese Crisps
- David Seeds Sunflower seeds
Note: when buying nut butter at Target, check to make sure it contains no added sugar. Target carries more brands that contain sugar than without!
Pantry items are handy to have because they last longer than fresh food. We recommend stocking your pantry with healthy oils, wild-caught canned fish and organic chicken, healthy condiments, and canned olives.
You can also buy flavor enhancers and baking items for your favorite low-carb recipes at Target and keep them in your pantry. We recommend taking advantage of the lower prices at Target compared to most health food stores and stocking up on coconut oil and flour. You can also buy flaxseed flour and stevia at Target.
Here are some of the best low-carb pantry items at Target divided into subcategories:
- Birch Benders Keto Pancake Mix: This product is interesting because it uses almond flour, coconut flour, cassava (yuca), and tigernut flour, which is a type of root vegetable that is high in fiber. The pancake mix contains 5 grams of net carbs per serving and no sweetener of any kind. All you have to do is add water! This would be ideal for a low-carb diet, but not necessarily a strict keto dieter.
- Bob’s Red Mill Xanthan Gum
- Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- Bob’s Red Mill Tapioca Flour
- Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Flour
- Market Pantry Coconut and Almond Flours
- Simply Balanced Coconut and Almond Flours
- Pure Via Stevia
- Stevia in the Raw
- Market Pantry Stevia
- Navitas Raw Cacao Powder
- Market Pantry Chia Seeds
- Simply Balanced Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wild Planet Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon
- Wild Albacore Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bumblebee Canned Fish and Chicken
- Chunk of the Sea Canned Fish and Chicken
- Wild Skipjack Chunk Light Tuna in Water and Sea Salt
- Swanson Canned Chicken
- Starkist Packaged Chicken
- Valley Fresh White & Dark Chunk Chicken
- Simply Balanced and Market Pantry Canned Chicken
- Market Pantry Canned Olives
- Simply Balanced Canned Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Coconut oil: Target has a wide selection of coconut oil brands, including Simply Balanced, Vita Coco Organic non-GMO, Spectrum, and Nutiva.
- Olive Oil brands: Market Pantry, Spectrum, Pompeian, Simply Balanced, Bertolli, Filippo, Carapelli Organic First Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and many more!
- Avocado Oil: Target offers the following brands: Simply Balanced Cold Pressed Avocado Oil, Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil, California Olive Ranch Avocado Blend Extra Virgin Oil Olive, and Spectrum Refined Avocado Oil.
- Various Market Pantry and Simply Balanced Spices and Herbs
- French’s Yellow Mustard
- Market Pantry Mustard
- Sir Kensington’s Yellow Mustard
- Heinz Yellow Mustard
- Market Pantry Red Wine Vinegar
- Market Pantry Apple Cider Vinegar
- Simply Balanced Red Wine Vinegar
- Simply Balanced Apple Cider Vinegar
- Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Various other brands of vinegar, including Pompeian, Nakano, Monari, Alessi, and more!
- Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil
- Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayo
Stocks and Broth
- Swanson Beef Stock and Broth
- Swanson Vegetable Stock and Broth
- Market Pantry Chicken, Vegetable and Beef Broth and Stock
- Simply Balanced Chicken, Vegetable and Beef Broth and Stock
- Better Than Bouillon® Chicken Base
- Pacific Bone Broth
- Swanson Bone Broth
- Simply Balanced Bone Broth
- Pacific Beef, Chicken and Vegetable Stock and Broth
Keto Supplements, Bars and Shakes
Your Target may offer different types of low-carb bars, shakes, and supplements. Check online for more details.
Here are some commonly sold low-carb and keto supplements at Target:
- Zone Perfect Keto Shakes: Zone makes a white chocolate coconut keto shake that contains 3 grams of carbs and 17 grams of fat, but it contains more preservatives than we’d like to see in a shake. Other flavors include butter coffee and pineapple coconut.
- SlimQuick Pure Keto Protein Powder: Target sells a SlimQuick keto protein powder online only, but it doesn’t list the ingredients so we can’t tell if it’s a good product! According to Amazon, this product has 4 grams of carbs per serving. It also contains 10 grams of MCT per serving, according to the container.
- KetoLogic meal powder: KetoLogic offers a chocolate flavored meal replacement powder with 5 grams of net carbs per serving and a whole bunch of vitamins and minerals. However, we don’t like that it contains carrageenan and soluble corn fiber. This product would be suitable for a low-carb diet but not a strict keto dieter. It also comes in a vanilla flavor, but you may have to order it online.
- KetoLogic Energy Vegan BHB Salts: KetoLogic also makes a BHB salt product in two different flavors: orange and grape. The grape flavor also caffeine while the orange flavor does not. You can read about the benefits of BHB here.
- KetoLogic Coffee Creamer – French Vanilla: This is a coconut-based coffee creamer that contains about 1 gram of net carbs per serving. We don’t like the use of corn fiber in this product, but it will work if you’re in need while at Target!
- KetoLogic MCT Oil: You can use this MCT oil in a variety of different ways. Add it to your tea, coffee, and more. Learn about the health benefits of MCT here.
Ancient Nutrition is a line of supplements formulated by Doctor Josh Axe. We like that they use clean ingredients and have precise formulas.
Here are a couple of products that they sell at Target.
- Ancient Nutrition KetoFEAST Protein Powder: This product is also only offered online. It contains 20 grams of fat, 17 grams of protein, and 5 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Plus, it has 21 vitamins and minerals from whole fermented food sources. There are two flavors available. The vanilla flavor contains 50 grams of caffeine from organic coffee cherry extract and the maple flavor is caffeine free.
- Ancient Nutrition MultiCollagen Protein Powder: Ancient Nutrition makes a pretty good collagen powder if you’re at Target and need to pick some up. It does not appear that this collagen is from grass-fed sources, so keep this in mind. You can find a better quality product elsewhere.
- Ancient Nutrition KetoFIRE Weight Loss Supplement Capsules: Ancient Nutrition makes a weight loss supplement/keto activator that was formulated by Doctor Axe and can help you lose weight on the keto diet. It also comes in powder form. The original recipe includes caffeine, but you can buy the powder version without caffeine.
- Ancient Nutrition KetoPROTEIN Protein Powder: We like this protein powder because it contains bone broth and MCTs from coconut. Plus, it has coffee from organic coffee fruit extract and a lot of fermented herbs. This protein powder also comes in vanilla and maple flavors, too.
Target is a huge supplier of Atkins products. Most bars and shakes contain around 2 or 3 grams of net carbs, but they are also loaded with a lot of preservatives and ingredients that aren’t keto-friendly. They are ok to eat on a general low carb diet.
Some people might eat these on a keto diet but we don’t recommend them, and definitely don’t make them a habit!
- Atkins Endulge Treats – Peanut Butter Cup
- Atkins Protein Shakes Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla
- Atkins Nutrition Bar – Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll
- Atkins Endulge Chew Bar – Caramel Nut
- Atkins Protein Wafer Crisps – Peanut Butter
- Atkins Meal Bar – Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel
- Atkins Granola Meal Bar – Peanut Butter
- Atkins Snack Bars – Lemon
- Atkins Nutrition Bars – Cookies & Cream
- Atkins Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bar
Target sells a lot of different Quest products. These are ideal for a low-carb diet but not necessarily a keto diet because most products contain at least 5 grams of net carbs. They also contain some questionable ingredients that we wouldn’t recommend you eat on a consistent basis!
Check out their online selection for more flavors.
- Quest Protein Cookie – Chocolate Chip
- Quest Protein Cookie – Peanut Butte
- Quest Protein Cookie – Double Chocolate Chip
- Quest Protein Cookie – Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter
- Quest Hero Protein Bar – Various Flavors
- Quest Protein Bar – Various Flavors
Target has tons of books on the keto diet. These include recipe books, how to books, and basically everything you ever wanted to know about the keto diet.
They also sell just about any appliance you could ever want to make your keto diet easier, like blenders for smoothies, baking sheets, pots and pans, etc.
We’re convinced that there isn’t anything Target can’t do. Ever since Target started offering food and grocery items at its stores, we can’t help but fall even more in love with the store.
If you’re a die-hard Target shopper, then we recommend downloading the Cartwheel app to your phone. You’ll get to browse thousands of deals that change weekly. You also might consider registering for the Target RedCard, which links to your bank account and saves you 5% on all purchases.
We provided a list of the best low-carb items to buy at Target. Your store’s selection may vary depending on selection, but you can always order some of the shelf-stable items online. Target has a same-day delivery service called Shipt that brings your items to you for a fee.
Our top pick for low-carb groceries at Target are meats, cheese, and low-carb produce, such as avocado, spinach, and fresh berries. They also have eggs, almond milk, and lots of pantry items that you can stock up on as well. Always look for organic, wild-caught, and grass-fed meat whenever you can. Animal products should have no added sugars, antibiotics, hormones or other chemicals.
Featured image credit: SundryPhotography/ depositphotos.com