The meatloaf is made mainly with ground meat. It can be turkey, beef, pork, lamb or even chicken. It can even be a combination of these types of meat such as mixing pork and beef together.
Today we are showing you our low carb meatloaf recipe using just ground beef. To add the consistency that is normally acquired by using breadcrumbs, we will be using flaxseed flour instead.
To add more flavors, there are spices and herbs that you can use such as onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. The herbs can be dried or fresh such as thyme, oregano, basil.
You can serve this keto meatloaf with low carb homemade ketchup or sugar free barbecue sauce and some green vegetable.
This recipe is super easy, just simply combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl then transfer to a loaf pan and bake until cooked. That’s all! It’s so delicious, juicy and flavourful that you will want to make it again and again!
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf
- Ground beef and pork meatloaf
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Low Carb Meatloaf
- Set the oven to 350°F and preheat while making the loaf.
- Combine all of the ingredients together. Knead well with your hands or a spoon. Remember not to overmix it.
- Coat a loaf pan with melted butter. Place the meat mixture in and flatten the surface with a spatula.
- Place the pan uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Wait until cooked through. Leave for additional minutes if the loaf is thicker.
- Allow the meatloaf to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.