A very simple chicken curry dish that you can make for your family. High in protein and fat, this quick, simple, and easy filling recipe is a good choice when you want to try something different for dinner without spending too much time to prepare.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Chop the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet set over medium heat.
Plop the minced onion and garlic into the oil and sauté them for about 20-30 seconds.
Cook the chopped chicken breast together with sautéed garlic and onion for 30 more seconds. Stir with a spatula then mix in the curry powder.
Finally, add a decent amount of water to the pan. You can also use chicken stock for a more flavorful result. Cover the pan. Bring to a simmer for 10-15 minutes and make sure that the chicken is tender and cooked through.
Slowly pour the coconut milk into the pan while stirring. Leave to boil.
When ready, remove from the heat and place some slices of raw onion and coriander on top. This will give the dish a mixture of flavors. Sprinkle a dash of pepper and salt enough to taste.
Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves and enjoy.
- Curry Soup with Beef and Coconut Milk
- Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders with Flaxseeds
- Keto Chicken and Vegetables Stir Fry
Keto Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
- Slice the chicken breast in any size you prefer.
- Set a medium skillet over medium heat and pour the olive oil in.
- Sauté the minced garlic and onion in the heated oil for 20-30 seconds.
- Throw the chicken pieces into the pan. Mix well for 30 seconds before adding the curry powder.
- Pour some water (or chicken stock) into the pan. Let it simmer covered with the lid for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Pour the coconut milk into the mixture as well. Mix continuously. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and top with coriander or raw onion for a better flavor. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Place on top of lettuce leaves and serve.