Easy Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
A very simple chicken curry dish that you can make for your family. High in protein and fat, this quick, simple, and easy filling recipe is a good choice when you want to try something different for dinner without spending too much time to prepare.
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
- Slice the chicken breast in any size you prefer.
- Set a medium skillet over medium heat and pour the olive oil in.
- Sauté the minced garlic and onion in the heated oil for 20-30 seconds.
- Throw the chicken pieces into the pan. Mix well for 30 seconds before adding the curry powder.
- Pour some water (or chicken stock) into the pan. Let it simmer covered with the lid for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Pour the coconut milk into the mixture as well. Mix continuously. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and top with coriander or raw onion for a better flavor. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Place on top of lettuce leaves and serve.