Keto Curry Soup with Beef and Coconut Milk
Curry paste is very keto-friendly, so we’re excited to share with you our recipe for a curry soup with beef and coconut milk. The carb content of the curry paste would depend on the brand, so make sure to check the label, but it should be low in general, and you’ll be using a relatively small amount of paste. Coconut milk has many health benefits, such as, among others, lowering your blood pressure and helping prevent joint inflammation. Besides, it’s extremely tasty, right?
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Beef Curry With Coconut Milk
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 300 g beef cut into small pieces
- 100 g dock cut into pieces (can be substituted with spinach)
- 150 g button mushrooms cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp. curry paste green or red curry
- ½ medium onion diced
- 1 tsp ghee can be substituted with coconut oil or another cooking oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 600 ml water
- Cut the beef in small pieces and put it in the boiling water. Add the salt. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the ghee in a saucepan, and fry the diced onion in it for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut the dock and the mushrooms into pieces and put both to fry with the onion.
- Add 2 tablespoons of curry paste to the onion, dock and mushrooms and stir well. Fry for 3-4 minutes by stirring occasionally.
- Add the coconut milk to the onion, dock, mushrooms and curry paste and let simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk and curry mixture into the boiling water with the beef and boil for 10 more minutes.