If you are an avocado lover then this recipe is for you. You will be surprised with what adding a little of lemon juice and some sweetness can do to an avocado.
This fat bomb carries most of its fat from the avocado but we added some coconut oil to make it creamier.
If you love coconut, you can also use some unsweetened shredded coconut to add some crunchiness to this recipe, but honestly, these are delicious just as is.
Because avocado is the main base ingredient of this recipe, it is better to keep this in the freezer and just take it out a few minutes before you eat. It can be kept in the freezer for up to 1 month but we doubt it will last that long!
Let’s Ketofy It!
Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand using a spoon or a food processor.
Transfer the batter into cupcake molds.
Freeze for at least 1 hour and enjoy!
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Keto Coconut Dark Chocolate Fat Bombs
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs
- Orange Walnut Chocolate Fat Bombs
Keto Avocado Lemon Fat Bombs
- Mash the avocados by hand or with a food processor. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour into cupcake paper liners. Make about 10 fat bombs.
- Take it to the freezer for at least 1 hour and enjoy chilled!