When you are very hungry and don’t have time to cook a full meal, it’s hard to think of recipes that are fulfilling and healthy in such a short time. As long as you keep some healthy items on hand, this recipe will solve the issue.
This recipe calls for two or three types of vegetables, some eggs, cheese, and any meat. If you have these, then you can make multiple variations of this meal. You will cook this in no time and have a dish packed with protein and nutrients to keep you going for a couple of hours.
Depending on what type of vegetables you use, it should take you less than five minutes to prepare the ingredients. The actual cooking time is just 10 minutes and you will have two servings ready to be eaten right away.
Adding this dish to your menu several times a week is a great way to get more veggies in your diet. We recommend using spinach, cauliflower, and tomatoes. However, you can also use kale, broccoli, onions, garlic, and mushrooms to get a wider variety of beneficial plant compounds.
Vegetables, especially cruciferous vegetables, are high in antioxidants to reduce inflammation and fight chronic disease, and fiber to aid digestive health, promote regularity, and restore immune health.
You can eat this with a side salad or a smoothie as this dish can go from breakfast to lunch, depending on your activity level and how you plan your meals daily.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Let’s Do It!
Turn on your oven broiler and set it to high.
Meanwhile, using a large skillet, put butter, spinach, cauliflower, and tomatoes and mix all together. Add salt and pepper to further enhance its flavor.
Next, beat two eggs and pour it on the skillet. You may then top the mixture with diced ham and cheese and wait for five minutes to cook it.
Finally, have the cooked dish broil in the oven. After three to five minutes, remove it from the oven and place in a serving dish. Enjoy!
- Keto Zucchini Cherry Tomatoes Frittata
- Poached Egg Vegetable Frittata
- Low Carb Crustless Spinach Quiche
10 Min Quick Keto Meal
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 cup cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ham chopped
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn the oven broiler to high.
- Prepare a large skillet and mix in the butter, spinach, cauliflower, and tomatoes. Add a dash of salt and pepper to enhance the flavor.
- Pour two beaten eggs on the skillet. Top with the diced ham and cheese and cook for five minutes.
- Place the cooked dish in the oven and let it broil for 3-5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and place in a serving dish. Serve while hot.