When you are very hungry and don’t have time to cook a full meal it’s hard to think of recipes that are fulfilling and healthy in such a short time. As long as you keep some healthy items on hand this recipe will solve the issue.
2 or 3 types of vegetables, some eggs, cheese, and any meat are enough to make multiple variations of this meal. You will cook this in no time and result in a dish packed with protein and nutrients to keep you going for a couple of hours.
Depends on what type of vegetables you use, it should take you less than 5 minutes to prepare the ingredients. The actual cooking time is just 10 minutes and you will have 2 servings ready to be eaten right away.
You can eat this with a side salad or a smoothie as this dish can go from breakfast to lunch, depending on your activity level and how you plan your meals daily.
Watch how we prepare this here:
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Keto Zucchini Cherry Tomatoes Frittata
- Poached Egg Vegetable Frittata
- Low Carb Crustless Spinach Quiche
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55″ size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/thrive_text_block]
10 Min Quick Keto Meal
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 cup Cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ham chopped
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn the oven broiler to high.
- Prepare a large skillet and mix in the butter, spinach, cauliflower, and tomatoes. Add some dash of salt and pepper to enhance the flavor.
- Pour two beaten eggs on the skillet. Top with the diced ham and cheese and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the cooked dish in the oven and let it broil for 3-5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and place in a serving dish. Serve while hot.