Keto Pumpkin Protein Bars
These delicious pumpkin protein bars will make a great low carb snack option for you to go about your day.
We will be using coconut flour, protein powder, almond butter, pumpkin puree and almond milk to make our batter. For more flavors, we will add a little bit of cinnamon, ground ginger and sweetener.
The consistency will be soft, dense and moist. If you want your protein bars drier, you can either add more coconut flour or protein powder or reduce the amount of almond milk. If you want it creamier, add more butter.
You can also use pure peanut butter instead of almond butter and coconut milk instead of almond milk. Feel free to express your creativity.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Pumpkin Protein Bars
- Fold the coconut flour and protein powder in a bowl. Include the ginger and cinnamon in the mix. Fold together until incorporated. Set aside.
- Make a pumpkin pureé by boiling the pumpkin in hot water, straining the remaining liquid, and finally blending until smooth. Optionally, instead of making the pureé manually, simply buy a canned sugar-free pumpkin pureé in your nearby grocery store.
- Transfer the pureé to a bowl and stir well along with sweetener and almond butter.
- Pour the almond milk in. Make sure to stir completely. Add the dry mixture and whisk to create a soft mix.
- Move the mix into a baking sheet and spread evenly on the flat surface. Refrigerate for approximately 3 hours.
- Slice the chilled batter into 8 bars and enjoy.