Tip: you can infuse heavy cream mix with cinnamon, mint, lemon, etc
Macros (per serving):
Calories: 227 Kcal – Fat: 23g – Total carb: 3g – Dietary Fiber: 0 g – Net Carbs: 3 g Protein: 3g (top fruit layer is not included)
Once Panna Cotta is chilled and firm you can add a layer of berry’s jello. I made strawberry jello.
- 1 lb strawberry (454 g)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp Truvia sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 packet Gelatin
- Cook chopped strawberries with 1/3 cup of water and 1 tsp of Truvia.
- Bring it to boil and remove it.
- Blend it with immersed blender, ran it thru sieve to remove pulp and seeds.
- Prepare 1 packet of gelatin according to instructions
- Combine strawberry sauce with gelatin. Run thru sieve to remove gelatin lumps if necessary
- Pour it on top of chilled and firmed Panna Cotta. This way you achieve nice layering.
- Put it in a fridge to chill and firm.
This Panna Cotta dessert recipe is a great treat for yourself, especially for family and friends in the weekend also. Make it and share with your love one. They will love it!